THE LATEST PARISH COUNCIL MINUTES AVAILABLE - Draft Minutes Meeting 10th November 2022
The Parish Council meets monthly on the second Thursday of each month at 8:00pm in the Village Hall. The agenda is posted on the Parish Council notice board opposite the Greyhound about a week before the meeting. Members of the public are most welcome to attend meetings of the Parish Council and there is always an opportunity to speak. The agenda is also posted on the website before the meeting.
Parish Council meetings are recorded as follows:
- The Agenda for the next Parish Council meeting
- The Minutes of the Parish Council meetings
- The Minutes of the Extraordinary Parish Council meetings
- An Action Log from the Parish Council meetings
- Jim Donahue - Chairman
- Diana Smith - Vice-chairman
- Nick Brazil
- Katherine Higley
- Carrie Leadbeater-Hart
- Paul O'Grady
- Frances Parkes
Parish Clerk: Jane Yamamoto
Please link to the following as required:-
- Full contact details of the Parish Councillors, the Clerk, the District and County Councillors and the Member of Parliament
- Short profiles of the Parish Councillors
- First points of contact within the Parish Council and Working Groups assisting the Parish Council
- Make a Change, become a Councillor – a new article (April 2021) that explains what councillors and councils do and suggests how to get involved.
- Parish councillor job description
- Code of conduct for councillors
Community Emergency Plan
Arising from the 2019 Village Plan, a Community Emergency Plan for Whitchurch on Thames was published by the Parish Council in February 2019. The purpose of the plan is to make sure the village is as well prepared as possible for any emergency, to identify area coordinators and to establish a ‘telephone tree’ for communications.
- External Auditor report and certificate and Notice of conclusion of the audit - 2021/2022
- Signed Annual Return - 2021/2022
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2021/2022 Unapproved
Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Governance & Accountability Return 2022
- Receipts and Payment Analysis 2021/2022
- Summary Receipts and Payments of the Parish Council 2019/2020
- Assets Register 2022
- Community Infrastructure Levy Annual Report 2020 - 2021
- Internal Controls
- Financial Regulations 2022 - 2023
- Financial Risk 2022 - 2023
Whitchurch on Thames Village Plan - Village Plan webpages.
- Latest Annual Assembly 2022 Minutes
- Past Annual Parish Assemblies' Minutes - 2021 Minutes and Chairman's Presentation, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Freedom of Information Policy Document
- Complaints Procedure
- Standing Orders
- Raising an issue with the Parish Council
- Safeguarding Policy
- GDPR Policy
- Media Policy
- Information Policy
- Residents' Issues list updated April 2022
- Parish Council Responsibilities - distinguishing between County, District and Parish responsibilities
- Village Maintenance Schedule for 2022
Several working groups meet regularly and assist the Parish Council:
- Village Green Working Group - Village Green menu entry for minutes etc.
- New Pavilion Working Group - New Pavilion Project page for all details and minutes of meeting
- Traffic and Parking Working Group (TAPWG) - see Traffic and Parking page
- Village environment - The Green Team
The members of the groups are listed here.
Other Village Topics
- Flooding and Drainage
- Defibrillators – see first section on the Links page
- Weight Limits for Lorries in Whitchurch
- Noisy Light Aircraft (Stop Noise Over Whitchurch (SNOW) campaign
- Conservation Area Appraisal - draft submitted to SODC
Village Hall and Village Green
The village hall is situated in Manor Road, off the High Street. It is available for hire. Details of facilities and hire charges are on the Village Hall page. The Village Green is at the east end of Eastfield Lane. Details can be seen on the Village Green page.
Contact the News Editor by email.