|Support grows for keeping the 143 bus David Pearson, organiser of the Save Our Bus Action Group, is monitoring the returns from the campaign’s petition, both online and paper,...|
|Bus subsidy scheme hits legal snags Support from residents for saving the 143 Bus is reported to be substantial in both Whitchurch and Whitchurch Hill. However, it now appears...|
|Record-breaking entry in Art & Craft Exhibition Sally Woolhouse reports: This popular annual event, now in its 38th year, was staged by The Whitchurch Society in Whitchurch Village Hall...|
|Save Our Bus campaign extends down the hill The Save Our Bus Action Group (SOBAG), based in Whitchurch Hill, is promoting the case for saving the 143 bus service and has organised a...|
- What else is new
- Read about what MOWS (Make Our Whitchurch Special) is getting up to here.
- Want to cut down on junk mail through your letterbox? The postman will stop delivering unaddressed mail if you opt out with Royal Mail here.
- The Whitchurch Bulletin, delivered all round the village four times a year, is now accepting advertisements. Details here.
- What's on
- Sat 3 Dec THE ART CAFE - The Old Rectory Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm - in aid of Friends of St Mary's & St John's.
- Sun 4 Dec WHITCHURCH CHRISTMAS MARKET - 11.00 am-3.00 pm - Whitchurch Primary School - new this year OUTDOOR ICE SKATING.
- Sun 4 Dec ANNUAL CONCERT OF CHRISTMAS MUSIC - 6.30 pm - St
- Mon 5 Dec PARISH COUNCIL MEETING (including Budget Meeting) - 8.00 pm - The Old Stables.
- Tue 6 Dec COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am-Midday
- Message board
- "An ideal Christmas present! "The Secret Life of Father Thames - A Journey of Discovery Down the..."
- "Playing for Whitchurch-on-Thames CC We field two weekend teams, one on Saturday and one Sunday..."
- "Has anyone seen an extra brown waste bin, because our 2nd brown bin went missing after last..."
- "People who attended at the War Memorial on 13 November will know about the project to restore it..."