|The Whitchurch Web team wishes you a very Happy Christmas. We hope you’ve enjoyed visiting the site this year and will continue to do so in 2015. There is a Christmas card from us - to receive...|
|Last chance to have your say on Eastfield House If you want to comment about the proposed demolition of one of Whitchurch’s finest buildings, or consider that in a designated Conservation...|
|Road rage caused by cars parked in High Street Many people have remarked that since the bridge re-opened there seem to be more cars parked in the High Street. It seems that some drivers...|
|MP backs village in battle to stop demolition of Eastfield House At Monday’s meeting the Parish Council unanimously resolved to object to the demolition of the Eastfield House care home. MP John...|
- What else is new
- Whitchurch had a brief royal visit yesterday. Prince Harry paid his 40p to a surprised toll collector on his way to a wedding at Dorchester Abbey.
- If you hear noises in the middle of the night this Christmas it may not be a reindeer-drawn sleigh. Network Rail will be installing structures for electric trains. Details here.
- Mark Bell reports that 60% of Whitchurch households have now signed up for Smartwater. Have you? Send your name, address and phone number to this address.
Eastfield House - more pictures
Art & Crafts Exhibition 2014
Autumn Walk 2014
Tolhurst Squash & Pumpkin Festival
Apple Day at the Maze
World Fungus Day at Chalkhills
Bishops on the bridge
More pictures of the bridge reopening
Hundreds attend reopening of bridge
All in a day's road surfacing
Whitchurch Fete 2014
Mulberry Fayre at Hardwick
Volunteers tidy up the War Memorial
WoTHABS & PAWS Haymeadow walk
First Lattice Beam in Place on New Bridge
Return of The Lattice Beams
First Girders in Place on Bridge
Garden Walk 2014
Wildlife Explorers Day at Chalkhills
Theatre Club visits Paris
Spring Fair in Old Rectory Rooms
Theatre Club visits Malvern Spring Show
Twinning Visit - Un Grand Succès
Spring Walk in the sunshine
Volunteers meet the community
First bridge girders get on their way
Volunteers from Path Hill Outdoors
Village Green tree planting, final phase
Thames Floods Seen from Chalkhills
Thames at peak level, 9th January
Thames in flood, Tuesday 7th January
Removing Lattice Girders on Tollbridge
Whitchurch Tollbridge Removing Cross Beams
Bridge Club Christmas Lunch
Bridge makes progress, gradually
Early morning on the Thames
Remembrance Sunday 2013
Squash & Pumpkin Festival at Hardwick
Maze Reopening and Apple Day
National Fungus Day at Chalkhills Farm
Replacing & Adding Maze Bricks
Walking With Romans
The Day the Bridge Closed
Another Juggernaut, another Jam
John Howell MP at Coffee Morning
Whitchurch Primary School c1982
- What's on
- Wed 24 Dec CHRISTINGLE at St Mary's - 4.00 pm.
- Thu 25 Dec CHRISTMAS MORNING AT St JOHN'S - 10.30 am.
- Sat 27 Dec Green and Brown Bin Collection
- Thu 1 Jan NEW YEAR'S DAY WALK - meet at the Maze at 11.00 am.
- Sat 3 Jan Grey Bin Collection
- Message board
- "Thursday early pm I spent 20 mins trying to travel from the toll bridge to manor road!!!,..."
- "UPDATE New owner found, so no longer available "
- "We have an old HP printer, model Officejet 7310 all-in-one which we have recently..."
- "Our War Memorial Qther than the two pics in the archive, does anyone have any other images of..."