|Steady flow of voters making their historic mark The polling station in the village hall opened for the referendum at 7 am this morning and by 11 am around 200 voters had already given their...|
|Village residents enjoy rare visit to lock, island and weir Ian Bruce, organiser of the Whitchurch Society’s annual Gardens Walk, says that he had become concerned that not enough residents were...|
|Developer will not be allowed to build two houses What is left of the house known as “The Haven” in Eastfield Lane has been an eyesore complained about by residents since late March,...|
|Queen’s birthday tea brings the village together Saturday afternoon tea on the village green to celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday was a special occasion for the community and was attended...|
- What else is new
- Forget about Brexit – watch a video of the Strawberry Fayre at Hardwick.
- Recycling centres at Bracknell and Reading will no longer accept household waste from us after 1st July 2016. Details here.
- The Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley, Anthony Stansfeld, would like to know your views by means of this 10-minute survey.
- Minutes of the June meeting of the Parish Council are available. Also minutes of the annual Parish Assembly in May. Links are on the Parish Council page.
- The Roy Bailey Big Band played at the party on the village green on Saturday. Hear them again on this video.
- What's on
- Thu 30 Jun Grey Bin Collection
- Sat 2 Jul MAZE WORKING PARTY - 10.00 am.
- Sat 2 Jul THE ART CAFE - The Old Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm.
- Tue 5 Jul COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am till noon.
- Tue 5 Jul PARISH COUNCIL MEETING - 8.00 pm - The Old Stables.
- Message board
- "FREE to a good home! A unique collection of over 200 copies of 'The Old Lady', the Staff..."
- "There is one spare ticket for After Miss Julie at the Theatre Royal Richmond with a visit to Kew..."
- "FOR SALE - £50 The Australian Barbecue Company triple burner (gas) flat top barbecue in good..."
- "Why has the play park in Manor Road only been partly mowed?"