|Call for volunteer bus drivers Have you always wanted to drive a bus? An opportunity is coming soon when the 143 bus service is replaced from July this year by a new...|
|Whitchurch to help Pangbourne keep loos open On 13th February Antoinette Solera and Mike Fellows, representing the Action for Pangbourne Toilets Community Trust (APTCT), told Whitchurch...|
|Litter cleanup on Saturday 4th March Whitchurch will be taking part in the Great British Spring Clean on the first weekend in March. The parish council has decided to back the...|
|Primary School wins sports award Whitchurch Primary School has been awarded the accolade of SPORTING PRIMARY SCHOOL OF THE YEAR in the 11th annual Oxfordshire Sports Awards. ...|
- What else is new
- Plans for a new pavilion are being considered by the village green working group – minutes of meeting are on the Village Green page.
- The latest PAWS newsletter can be read here.
- Some news from Woodcote Library can be read here.
- Classes offered in computer awareness - Silver Surfers, Purley - details here.
- What's on
- Tue 28 Feb COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am-12 noon.
- Thu 2 Mar Green & Brown Bin Collection
- Thu 2 Mar KNIT & STITCH - The Old Stables - 1.00 pm-3.00 pm and 7.00 pm-9.00 pm.
- Sat 4 Mar GREAT BRITISH SPRING CLEAN - volunteers clearing up litter in our village, from 10 am.
- Sat 4 Mar THE ART CAFE - The Old Rectory Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm - in aid of Friends of St Mary's & St John's.
- Message board
- "Would anyone like old upright piano that is no longer played? Going for free, but it will need a..."
- "There is still a small copse in the middle of a field to the south of Great Oaks School. In 1740..."
- "The printer now has a good home! Thank you."
- "I have a much loved Canon Pixma 190 printer/scanner/copier which I no longer use. It is good for..."