|Residents asked to object again on Eastfield House A leaflet has been distributed to houses in the village encouraging residents to submit comments by 27th January to the Inspector who is hearing...|
|Update on parish council plans The new parish council has been discussing a wide range of issues, some old and some new. Results of the online survey on use of the Village...|
|Village Green 'no charge' policy agreed At the Parish Council meeting on 4th January, Jim Donahue, chairman of the Village Green Working Group, revealed the results of the recent online...|
|Whitchurch will bloom in the spring (UPDATED) In recent days hundreds of bulbs have been planted in the grassy verges of the High Street, at about eight locations from the toll bridge up to...|
- What else is new
- Vice-chairman of the Parish Council, Jim Donahue, has updated the list of Residents' Issues after the last Parish Council meeting. This is also published on the PC page of the website, along with the minutes of meetings.
- A defibrillator in the old phone box?? See Parish Council/Other Village Topics.
- Network Rail apologises for ugly gantries, according to BBC News report.
- Vandals damage Manor Road sign but a volunteer restores it - pictures here.
- Whitchurch once provided homes for 48 refugee families. Anna was there - scroll down to the foot of the About the Village page to read her story.
- What's on
- Thu 11 Feb Theatre Club trip - DEATHTRAP - Salisbury Playhouse - 2.15 pm - Coach departs Pangbourne 9.00 am.
- Sat 13 Feb THE ART CAFE - The Old Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm.
- Sun 14 Feb VALENTINE'S DAY event at The Ferryboat from 6 pm.
- Thu 18 Feb Green and Brown Bin Collection
- Thu 18 Feb HISTORY SOCIETY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - 8.00 pm - Whitchurch Village Hall.
- Message board
- "PARKING TICKET!!! I have just received a parking ticket on Hardwick Road. The local parking..."
- "There are two spare tickets for Dial M for Murder at the Everyman Theatre Cheltenham on..."
- "We may have vacancies coming up for Toll Collectors, with hours by agreement. If you're local..."
- "Two more tickets for Deathtrap at the Salisbury Playhouse on Thursday, 11th February. Coach..."