|Bridge girders all back in position The last of the white lattice girders, which have been given a facelift in Great Yarmouth to prepare them for their next century spanning the...|
|Pavilion meeting this Thursday at 8 pm This is a reminder for those who want to have a say on the village’s exciting new project to replace the old cricket pavilion. ...|
|The day Prince Harry came to the Ferryboat This week’s episode of "I Wanna Marry ‘Harry’" featured the Ferryboat pub as the location where a lookalike Prince Harry meets...|
|New seat on Village Green damaged Last year several public seats were installed around the Village Green, paid for by generous sponsors in the village. Now one of them has...|
- What else is new
- News on the water leaking down the High Street since 25th June: after many reports from residents during the last four weeks, Thames Water today told Warren Jackson, who out of desperation emailed the CEO of the company yesterday, that the repair will be done tonight (22nd July).
- Was your house flooded earlier this year? SODC is offering grants of up to £5000 to improve a property’s resistance to flooding. And if you had to leave your home, Council Tax relief is available. Details here.
- Are Whitchurch Bulletin readers getting younger? - picture.
- Proposals for a new £150,000 pavilion on the Village Green, presented at a meeting on 10th July, can be seen here. Comments would be welcomed by parish councillor Harvey Ainley.
- Twitter users are invited to follow @whitchurchnews by clicking the button at the foot of this page.
Volunteers tidy up the War Memorial
WoTHABS & PAWS Haymeadow walk
First Lattice Beam in Place on New Bridge
Return of The Lattice Beams
First Girders in Place on Bridge
Garden Walk 2014
Wildlife Explorers Day at Chalkhills
Theatre Club visits Paris
Spring Fair in Old Rectory Rooms
Theatre Club visits Malvern Spring Show
Twinning Visit - Un Grand Succès
Spring Walk in the sunshine
Volunteers meet the community
First bridge girders get on their way
Volunteers from Path Hill Outdoors
Village Green tree planting, final phase
Thames Floods Seen from Chalkhills
Thames at peak level, 9th January
Thames in flood, Tuesday 7th January
Removing Lattice Girders on Tollbridge
Whitchurch Tollbridge Removing Cross Beams
Bridge Club Christmas Lunch
Bridge makes progress, gradually
Early morning on the Thames
Remembrance Sunday 2013
Squash & Pumpkin Festival at Hardwick
Maze Reopening and Apple Day
National Fungus Day at Chalkhills Farm
Replacing & Adding Maze Bricks
Walking With Romans
The Day the Bridge Closed
Another Juggernaut, another Jam
John Howell MP at Coffee Morning
Whitchurch Toll Bridge progress
Theatre Club takes a trip on the London Eye
Another Wonderful Fete
Whilst We Slept
Toll Bridge Reconstruction Starts
WoTHabs Wildlife Explorers Day
PAWS/WoTHabs Haymeadow Walk
Messing about on the river
Pre-School Mums fund-raise at Toad Hall 10K
Garden Walk 2013
Worsley Wows Whitchurch
Theatre Club visits Osborne House, I o W
Whitchurch Dads cycle the South Downs Way
Spring Fair at the Old Stables, Sat 18th May
The Maze First Cut May 2013
La Bouille Twinning Visit
Another big truck gets stuck
Spring Garden Show, Goring Heath
Village Green Planting Phase 2
Coppicing Trees in Muddy Lane
Whitchurch allotment in summer
Litter Blitz, 9th March
Improving Hardwick Road
The Day The Snow Came
WoTHabs Hedge Planting, Village Green
New Year's Day Walk
Whitchurch Primary School c1982
- What's on
- Tue 29 Jul Theatre Club deadline for booking BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Thu 31 Jul Grey Bin Collection
- Fri 1 Aug Booking deadline for MADE IN DAGENHAM - THE MUSICAL at the Adelphi Theatre -Tel: 0118 9844252 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sat 2 Aug MAZE WORKING PARTY - 10.00 am - come along and help with edging, sweeping and general maintenance.
- Sun 3 Aug MULBERRY FAYRE at Tolhurst Organic
- Message board
- "The delay in dealing with the water running down the High Street was caused by the age of the..."
- "Hello, Welcome to the village. I think most people are considerate about bonfires during hot..."
- "I have put your question round the members of the Parish Council and responses were all very..."
- "Does anybody know who to contact about having a stall at the Fete ? We were keen to bring our..."