|Volunteers needed for village beautification During this year bulb planting and weeding of the High Street and nearby areas have been done by parish councillor Jon Steward and the village has...|
|Autumn Show results The Whitchurch and Goring Heath Autumn Show was held on Saturday in the Goring Heath Parish Hall. A huge number of entries for fruit,...|
|Oxfordshire offers Comet minibuses for hire After ending many bus services across Oxfordshire, the county has introduced a new public transport service called Comet. The idea is...|
|Donít miss the Village Fete this Saturday (3rd September) It starts at 2 pm on the Village Green, at the end of the newly resurfaced Eastfield Lane. Here is the schedule of events. The...|
- What's on
- Fri 30 Sep THE FERRYBOAT Macmillan Coffee Morning from 10 am and Lunch from 12 noon
- Sat 1 Oct MAZE WORKING PARTY - 10.00 am.
- Sat 1 Oct THE ART CAFE - The Old Rectory Stables - 10.00 am-12.30 pm - in aid of Friends of St Mary's & St John's.
- Sun 2 Oct SQUASH & PUMPKIN FESTIVAL in the Hardwick Estate Walled Garden, 11 am to 5 pm.
- Tue 4 Oct COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - The Old Stables - 10.30 am-Midday
- Message board
- "All of us at The Ferryboat are completely overwhelmed by the level of magnificent support we..."
- "We have looked up the roadworks on www.oxfordshire.roadworks.org and it estimates that the road..."
- "No, it's a water leak."
- "Depending on what the leak is, it may be advisable to 'hold your breath'?"