|Churchyard tidy-up volunteers invited On Saturdays 7th and 14th March, between 10 am and midday, volunteers are invited to come along and help tidy up St Mary’s...|
|SmartWater signs coming Parish Council chairman Harry Butterworth said today: “There has been good progress on the SmartWater campaign, which was initiated and...|
|High Street no-parking lines awaited Changes in parking habits that developed during the bridge closure have caused rush hour gridlock in the High Street on many occasions since the...|
|Remembering Joan Hope who has died aged 92 Born in Whitchurch in 1923, Joan Lambourn lived in the village all her life. Her grandfather was employed on the Coombe Park estate. ...|
- What else is new
- The Tidmarsh Road bridge over the M4 motorway will be closed for overnight maintenance work for two weeks, starting Monday 2nd March. Details here.
- The Church Parish Magazine wants to know what you like - tell them here.
- Visited the Modern Artists Gallery recently? Take a quick musical tour here.
- Want to get more involved with your community? Volunteer as a Parish Councillor - there is a vacancy. Apply by 1st March.
Truck causes High Street chaos
New passing places in Hardwick Road
WoTHabs project starts
New Year's Day walk
Gull pauses to inspect bridge
Eastfield House - more pictures
Art & Crafts Exhibition 2014
Autumn Walk 2014
Tolhurst Squash & Pumpkin Festival
Apple Day at the Maze
World Fungus Day at Chalkhills
Bishops on the bridge
More pictures of the bridge reopening
Hundreds attend reopening of bridge
All in a day's road surfacing
Whitchurch Fete 2014
Mulberry Fayre at Hardwick
Volunteers tidy up the War Memorial
WoTHABS & PAWS Haymeadow walk
First Lattice Beam in Place on New Bridge
Return of The Lattice Beams
First Girders in Place on Bridge
Garden Walk 2014
Wildlife Explorers Day at Chalkhills
Theatre Club visits Paris
Spring Fair in Old Rectory Rooms
Theatre Club visits Malvern Spring Show
Twinning Visit - Un Grand Succès
Spring Walk in the sunshine
Volunteers meet the community
First bridge girders get on their way
Volunteers from Path Hill Outdoors
Village Green tree planting, final phase
Thames Floods Seen from Chalkhills
Thames at peak level, 9th January
Thames in flood, Tuesday 7th January
Removing Lattice Girders on Tollbridge
Whitchurch Tollbridge Removing Cross Beams
Bridge Club Christmas Lunch
Bridge makes progress, gradually
Early morning on the Thames
Remembrance Sunday 2013
Squash & Pumpkin Festival at Hardwick
Maze Reopening and Apple Day
National Fungus Day at Chalkhills Farm
Replacing & Adding Maze Bricks
Walking With Romans
The Day the Bridge Closed
Another Juggernaut, another Jam
John Howell MP at Coffee Morning
Whitchurch Primary School c1982
- What's on
- Sun 1 Mar WoTHabs WORKING PARTY - 11.00 am - to do some tasks at the village entrance on Hardwick Road
- Mon 2 Mar PARISH COUNCIL MEETING - 8.00 pm - Whitchurch Village Hall.
- Mon 2 Mar Woodcote Library OWL Annual General Meeting, 7.00 pm in the library
- Tue 3 March COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - 10.30-12 noon - the Old Stables - a warm welcome to all.
- Tue 10 Mar COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING - 10.30 am-12 noon - the Old Stables - a warm welcome to all.
- Message board
- "For those with season tickets from Pangbourne, tickets will be honoured from Theale. Not great,..."
- "One spare ticket for 12 Angry Men at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Guildford on Thursday, 12th..."
- "SODC have rejected the latest planning application for Eastfield House but it can still go to..."
- "First Great Western have announced that there will be NO TRAINS at Pangbourne for 10 full days..."